Companies Act is the act made to amend and consolidate the law relating to the formation & operation of a company. It consists of all the rules, regulations, and procedures necessary for a company’s incorporation, operation, and closure. There are altogether 188 sections in this act. It first came into force on 2063-08-20.
- Registration of company, Documents required for the company, and securities
- Operation of company, accounts, records, and Audit
- Provision related to some specific types of company
- Liquidation and cancellation of registration
- Misconduct, offenses, and punishments