Secured Transaction Act 2063 is published to make provisions to secure obligations with movable and intangible property by making consolidated legal provisions in relation to secured transactions for the maximum promotion of economic activities for the economic development of the country. Its date of authentication and publication is 30 Kartik, 2063 (Thursday 16 November 2006).
- Establishment and Operation of Secured Transactions Registration Office.
- Rights and duties of the registration office.
- Provisions Relating to Security Interest.
- List of rights and obligations of security holders.
- Provisions regarding offenses and punishment.
Source: PDF Copy of Secured Transaction Act 2063, provided above was downloaded from Nepal Rastra Bank.