Income tax act 2058 is enacted to make the process of collecting revenue effective for the economic development of the country. It was first published on 2058-12-19 (1st April, 2002). This act is applicable to every individual and businesses inside Nepal and also to resident residing outside Nepal.
- Calculation and determination of Tax.
- Provision related to calculation and payment of TDS.
- Complete list on inclusion and deduction of income and expenses.
- Income tax assessment, return and payment
- Income tax Offences and Punishment.
Source: PDF Copy of Income Tax Act 2058, provided above was downloaded from Inland Revenue Department.