Customs Act 2064 was published to amend and consolidate the prevailing customs laws in order to make safe and facilitate international trade by making customs administration systematic, transparent, and accountable. Its date of authentication and publication is 14 Bhadra 2064 (31 August 2007).
- Provisions relating to Customs Area and Customs Office.
- Calculation and determination of Custom Duty.
- Provisions Relating to Customs Duty Facility, Exemption and Other Facilities.
- Power and rights of custom officer regarding examination, search and arrest.
- Offences and Punishment related to custom duty.
Source: PDF Copy of Customs Act 2064, provided above was downloaded from Department of Custom.