Competition Promotion and Market Protection Act, 2063 is enacted to make legal provisions in order to further make the national economy more open, liberal, market-oriented, and competitive by maintaining fair competition between or among the persons or enterprises producing or distributing goods or services.
- Rules and Regulations for the prohibition of anti-competitive agreement and abuse of dominant position.
- Rules regarding the prohibition of merger and amalgamation.
- Rules regarding prohibition on bid rigging.
- Rules regarding prohibition on exclusive dealing and market restriction.
- Provision related to offence and punishment.
Source: PDF Copy of Competition Promotion and Market Protection Act, 2063, provided above was downloaded from Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supplies.